We use your personal information only to improve our technology and related services for which you may be interested.
1. What we do with your data
In&motion is a company that develops airbag protection systems used in different applications. Our ambition is to develop products that offer our users the best possible protection.
The data collected contributes to the continuous improvement of our detection systems as well as to the improvement and personalization of your customer experience with the various In&motion interfaces such as our website or mobile applications.
In order to improve the customer experience and the quality of In&motion services, the data is anonymized and aggregated for statistical analysis. These analyses allow us to improve our offers and respond in a more personalized way to your customer requests.
We do not transmit or share your personal data with third parties. We do not sell any personal data to third parties.
2. The data we collect for the use of our airbag systems
By browsing the sites published by In&motion, using our airbag systems and applications, you may provide us with certain personal data.
This data includes (i) data collected through the site and applications, (ii) data collected by the sensors of the In&motion box (“In&box”), and (iii) data collected through automated means.
2.1 Data collected when you contact In&motion, browse our website, use our applications
The personal data we collect varies depending on the products you use, the site you visit and how you access it. We may ask you to provide us with certain personal information such as:
- Contact details: first and last name, email address, telephone number, country of residence of the airbag system user, main residence address;
- User information (creating an account): username and password; In&box number; serial number of the compatible product purchased
- Personal information: date of birth, date of driving licence, insurance, motorcycle(s) used, equipment worn (helmet, jacket…)
- Any other information that will be sent to In&motion via the mobile application or website such as feedback on the airbag vest or specific driving situations.
2.2 The data we collect from the sensors of the In&motion airbag vest:
Using the In&motion airbag vest, the system collects and stores the following data in the In&box:
- Motion data collected by an inertial measuring unit: accelerometers and gyroscopes
• Speed and geolocation using GPS
• Other data such as time and date
• Data on the operation of the software
The transfer of this data requires your permission. If you have given this authorization, this data is uploaded and stored on In&motion’s servers.
2.3 The data we collect by automated means
In&motion may use technologies developed by third parties: Google Analytics, Social Network Plug-ins, Facebook, Twitter.
3. Confidentiality and anonymity
All collected data is stored in an anonymized format. The data is anonymized once a day. After this step, only people working intrinsically with the data can connect a user and their data.
This is done in the event of:
- Accidents: to visualise the fall,
- After-sales: problem with the system, read logs to find the problem
The security of your personal information is very important to In&motion and we take every technical and organizational measure to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all personal information you provide on secure servers. You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the Internet is inherently risky, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet.
You are responsible for keeping your password to access our website or application confidential.
5. Rights for data subjects
You own and control all your personal information. In accordance with the regulations in force, you have the right to access, rectify, oppose and delete your data.
6. How to contact us
7. Applicable Law
In the event that a dispute arises in connection with the interpretation of these conditions, the parties shall attempt to reach an amicable agreement before initiating legal proceedings.
In the event that no agreement has been reached, any dispute arising in connection with the interpretation of these conditions shall refer to the courts of Annecy (France)